Monday, October 6, 2008

two months after my first real estate investment

Two days from now, it will be exactly two months after I signed the contract for Unit 2223. Wow! What an exhilarating period and what's more, I should expect for more of this!

Before the contract, I couldn't imagine myself saving a little more than $1,000 in just two months. But that is what I just did for the last two months. This real estate business is a great way for force savings for young professionals or yuppies.

Come on ladies and gentlemen! Let's go to our real estate brokers, and make some sacrifices and think investments, investments, wealth, wealth. If you don't have a broker yet, contact me at amgaspar20@yahoo.com and I'll introduce you to mine.





No comments:

Holistic Junction

Business Schools; Holistic Junction is your source for Holistic Practitioners; Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Reflexology Schools; Alternative Healthcare; Insightful Literature and so much more!