Friday, August 29, 2008

I am a compulsive shopper


Ah! Next to diamonds, shopping is a woman's next best friend. It certainly is for me ;-P

Being one, however, can destroy one's personal finances. Yay!

Ok, so here's what I did to curb my impulsiveness. I have established a 'fun' monthly budget - P5,000. So here are the rules. Yay! Who just love rules?!? Haha

1. spend for pigging out, shopping kikay stuff, taxi fares - jeepneys are there, right?, novels
2. anything i don't spend goes to my BPI special savings account
3. i cant borrow from the succeeding months - meaning if i should over spend, i can't justify that by saying i can always borrow from next month's fun budget. Simply, no over spending.

Here's to better spending and personal finance management.

Source of image: http://blogs.propertyfinder.com/news/upload/2007/08/budget.jpg



No comments:

Holistic Junction

Business Schools; Holistic Junction is your source for Holistic Practitioners; Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Reflexology Schools; Alternative Healthcare; Insightful Literature and so much more!