Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am a compulsive shopper



I don't need a financial guru or mentor to tell me that yes, I am a compulsive shopper. This habit must be stopped if I want that first million pesos. So what does a woman do?

I bought a cutesy little notebook. This notebook I bring anywhere with me, and EVERY TIME, I really mean every time I spend money, I write it down on my cute notebook. Even jeepney fare, taxi cab tips I write down. All details as long as it involves me parting with the littlest amount of money, I write down. So what does writing my expenditures do? Every time I look at my list, I agonize over the things I buy that are not necessary.

I have been doing this for some time now, that every time I want to buy a new pair of shoes, I think about it first. I think about how it doesn't look good on my notebook. With the help of the notebook, I am not as compulsive a shopper anymore. It has been ages since I bought a new pair of shoes. Yehey!!!


[Source of image (shoes): http://marshawedding.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/shoes20from20dh.jpg]
[Source of image (dress): http://freethoughts.org/archives/dress.JPG]



No comments:

Holistic Junction

Business Schools; Holistic Junction is your source for Holistic Practitioners; Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Reflexology Schools; Alternative Healthcare; Insightful Literature and so much more!