Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where I am today?


So, where am I now vis-a-vis this million pesos I want to have in 2 years or so?
Well, I have about P150,000 in cash in several bank accounts.
I have about P50,000 in stocks, then about P15,000 in accounts receivable. Then I have a car worth about P170,000 (it's old, haha). Add the bits and pieces like laptop, computers, cellphones, jewelries, and give or take several thousands, then that is about P500,000, and say I owe P100,000 in credit card, so that is about P400,000 net worth now.

Therefore, in 2 years that should be P1.4 million.

Cheers!




No comments:

Holistic Junction

Business Schools; Holistic Junction is your source for Holistic Practitioners; Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Reflexology Schools; Alternative Healthcare; Insightful Literature and so much more!