Monday, August 4, 2008

Maybe real estate is one way


So now that I know what I want - a million pesos. I should decide when I want that million pesos, and how shall I get it. ;-P

First, when? Well, how about a million on the eve of my 3oth birthday. I think that's a good date.

Second, what to do to get it?

Ok. So, here is one of the ways - the way (pardon the pun) I see it.

This Friday, yes, on my birthday I will become the proud owner of a condo unit. Unit #2223 of SM Berkeley. (to read more of this project go to http://www.smdevelopment.com/). This condominium is my biggest asset so far, and my BIGGEST DEBT. About P1.96 million! Yay!

Starting September 8 this year for the next two years, I will have to set aside about P14,500 for the monthly amortization, and afterwards for the the next 15 years or less, I will need about P17,400 for the bank loan amortization for the unit.

I know this is a lot of responsibility - I am afraid as a matter of fact. However, fear is an excellent motivation.

Maybe some people would also want to cross the bridge and do the same thing as I did, but afraid to do it OR don't know how to do it. So here I am. My agent is Ronald Pereira, if you are interested I can introduce you to him OR I can even walk you through my decision process for this project.

[Source of image: http://www.smdevelopment.com/]



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really find your blog interesting and very informative^_^ Thank you for all the wonderful posts^_^ I hope can share with us how you made the decision to buy your own condo. It would be really helpful if you could provide links that will give info on how we could do the same.

Holistic Junction

Business Schools; Holistic Junction is your source for Holistic Practitioners; Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Reflexology Schools; Alternative Healthcare; Insightful Literature and so much more!