Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Book Review: Winning the Game of Life

Certainly, many of us, somewhere down the road, have lost our passion to achieve whatever we have decided to in the beginning of the journey. Many of us lost hope, lost energy, lost the drive or simply gave up.


Kevin’s book, which he affectionately called THE BOOKTM, presents 18, yes 18, secret weapons anyone can use to win the game that is called life. These weapons are very simple – so simple that a person would no higher-education can interpret and easily apply to his or her daily life.


Kevin, to be fair, is certainly not an academic. There were a lot of misspellings and wrong grammar in the book. THE BOOKTM will undoubtedly not win any prizes for the most correctly written book.

Kevin, however, delivered. What matters is that I learned - he communicated well in spite of the several wrong spelling and grammar in THE BOOKTM. Right now, I can’t say whether I will achieve whatever Kevin managed to while applying these 18 weapons. All I know is that I have my dreams, and I am now taking the risks of realizing them. Maybe, I’ll see him at the top or pass him on my way there.


+++

For a copy of Kevin Abdulrahman’s book, ‘Winning the Game of Life’, please contact Liza at +639209515051 or amgaspar20@yahoo.com. Master the secret weapons, be inspired and start winning!





No comments:

Holistic Junction

Business Schools; Holistic Junction is your source for Holistic Practitioners; Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Reflexology Schools; Alternative Healthcare; Insightful Literature and so much more!