Saturday, September 6, 2008

Owning a piece of Uncle Sam


I opened a U$ Savings Account with BDO this week. Actually I wanted to open it with BPI, but Ms. Pebbles Lichauco of BDO's Trust and Investments Group convinced me otherwise.

The thing is opening a US dollar savings account with BDO requires a minimum deposit of $200 only! About P9,250 - An affordable amount for the average Filipino. What I wanted with this account is that every time I receive my $$$ from one of my income streams, I will deposit half of it in a $$$ savings account.

By August 31, 2009 I hope to have a $15,000 in this account.

No comments:

Holistic Junction

Business Schools; Holistic Junction is your source for Holistic Practitioners; Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Reflexology Schools; Alternative Healthcare; Insightful Literature and so much more!