Sunday, September 7, 2008

71st UAAP Cheer Dance Competition


One word, one word to describe it all. WOW!
Let me shout that out again. WOW!

Amazing! The energy level during the 71st UAAP Cheer Dance Competition was so high, I can't help being affected although I was forced to choose sides: Archers vs. Maroon. My blood will always be red, I suppose. I am a green-minded Maroon through and through.

Thanks to the Gerry Roxas Foundation and I was right in the middle of it all. Imagine, being able to watch the action at the sidelines. I was seated at the Patron right in front! WOW!

Here's to a job well done UP Pep Squad. Your passion to be better than your last performance is the true mark of a genius.




No comments:

Holistic Junction

Business Schools; Holistic Junction is your source for Holistic Practitioners; Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Reflexology Schools; Alternative Healthcare; Insightful Literature and so much more!